Any suggestion regarding development of SNATTA westbengal …. pl. mail to our cs in e-mail ID snattawb.cs@gmail.com or to our CP at mail snattawb.cp@gmail.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Secretarial Speech :

First of all I’m very much thankful to all the DRTTAs , that they have chosen me in such a responsible post i.e. CS of West Bengal SNATTA.

I would like to congratulate all my colleagues who were also chosen in Circle Body.

This is my promise to all DRTTAs of WB and SIKIM .

1. Each and every member of SNATTA WB CIRCLE will get same importance and all the information will share equally whether they are active participant or not .

2. I will always gladly accept all the NEW and CREATIVE ideas to make SNATTA strong.

3. I will always try to protect all the DRTTAs if any unlawful activity happen with them.

4. I will put max. thrust for getting Fitment Benefit or something like that .


Thanks,

Probir Sikder, CS WBSNATTA.